The Old Powerhouse

The Old Powerhouse

The historical building was originally built in 1910 as a power house that supplied power to the Sandpoint area. Remodeled in 1996, it became home to a variety of retail shops and professional offices. There’s 35,000 square feet of commercial and retail space, all in an excellent downtown location. For more information about renting office space in The Power House, call 208-263-3083.